2013年11月20日水曜日

Swimming


I belonged to swimming club when I was fourth year elementary school student. I like swimming. I had a lot of friends in this club. Among them, there were my classmate. We swam about every day in summer. On the other hand, in winter, We couldn’t swim, so We did training in this club. It is happy for me to swimming. My brother joined to swimming club when I was a fifth year elementary school student. I was very glad that my brother joined swimming club, because I can swim with my brother. Swimming club’s member were both close. Then I was swimming with my brother for two years. Thanks to I swam a lot, I’m good at swimming. Then I enrolled in junior high school, but I didn’t belong to swimming club because I had thing that I want to other club. By the way, my friend who he belonged to swimming club with me belonged to swimming club. I wanted to swim again, so I belonged to swimming club except school. It swimming club name is Haruoka swimming school. There was Oue in this club. I joined there with my brother. I joined there when I was second year junior high school student, and my brother jointed there when he was first year junior high school student. We joined there for one year. It was useful for me to swimming this club.

When We were belonged to this club, there are my friend and my school teacher in this club. I was surprised at that time. The friend was my classmate. I told my friend about this thing. My friend was surprised. Then I and my friend thought that want to know reason why school teacher existed in this club. At last, We knew the reason. My teacher came there to saw her daughter. After all, my teacher doesn’t aware of me, but my teacher aware of my friend. Then I went to various pools with my family and friends. They were very interesting. I want to go them again. I don’t swim lately, so I want to swim.        
357/6752 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿