I tell you about my favorite TV game. I
have a lot of my favorite TV games. Among them, my best TV game is soccer game.
The soccer game name is winning eleven series. I had known this game when I was
a junior high school student. I was told how to play this game name by my
brother. At that time, I wasn’t interested in soccer game and playing soccer,
but I was interested in soccer and playing soccer after I played this game. I
have five of winning eleven series. They are winning eleven 10, winning eleven
2008, winning eleven 2009, winning eleven 2010, winning eleven 2011. Among
them, winning eleven 10, 2008 are playstation2. On the other hand, winning
eleven 2009, 2010, 2011 are XBOX 360. This game quality is very high. New
winning eleven is more quality than old one. I want to get new one, but I can’t
buy it because I’m busy. I sometimes play this game. I want to tournament with
my brother and friends.
175/8432words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿