2013年11月6日水曜日

My favorite place


I tell you about my favorite place. I have a lot of favorite places. I tell you one of those. My favorite place is hot spring. There are a lot of hot springs in the Kumamoto. I have been there once a week. I have been there with my mother and brother, I think that my father doesn’t like there. I’m going to introduce you to them. For example, Shitizyou hot spring, Hirayama hot spring, Ruri hot spring and so on. By the way, I used to go to San San hot spring before, but I don’t go there recently, because I don’t have time to go there. I want to go there again. Among them, Hirayama hot spring is especially famous because quality of hot spring is very good. Many people visits to this hot spring. I also sometimes go there. I feel very good when I’m going into hot spring. I haven’t very been to hot spring of Hitoyoshi and Amakusa area, so I want to go there next. I want to go to all hot spring of Kumamoto.
187/4319 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿