I
borrowed this book because I was interested in this book’s cover picture. This
book’s main characters are Biff and Chip. One day, their father made a go kart,
but Biff wanted the go-kart, and Chip wanted the go-kart, so they had a fight.
Then their dad put the go-kart away. Then they made a swing, they had a fight
for there was only one. I thought that their dad should be make two things.
When I was a small man, I often ride a go-kart. I love go-kart. There is a
go-kart in various amusement park. When I went to amusement park, I usually
used a go-kart with my family. It was very interesting for me to go to
amusement park with my family. I don’t
very go there with my friend, but I have been to there first time with my
friend. At that time, We used a go-kart. I don’t go to amusement park lately,
so I want to go there. I want to go to there with my nearby friends and my
brother. Then I want to use a go-kart. I want to make a go-kart.
217/6176 words
Reference
Roderick Hunt, & Brychta, Alex. (2003).
A good trick. Oxford: Oxford University Press
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿