2013年11月27日水曜日

My favorite country


I tell you about my favorite country. Of course, my best country is Japan. Next, I like France. The reason why I like France is my favorite soccer player is from France. I studied French when a first and second year student in university student. It is very difficult, and I’m not good at study French, but I became like studying English day by day. It was for me to study it. I thought that I want to study it again at that time. I bought French book two years ago. I want to speak French. There are a lot of sightseeing place in France. I have watched them only TV show. I want to go there to see them. Then, I want to see house which of my favorite soccer player. Then I want to drink wine and eat cheese in France. By the way, my favorite soccer player can’t drink wine though he is French.
159/8591 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿