I got up at 9:30 A.M. Then I brushed my teeth, and I didn’t eat
breakfast because I wasn’t hungry. Then I got to bed again. Then I got up at
12:30 P.M. I felt I was glad because I could went back to sleep. Then I went
out my house. I went Kikuyo to play. It was very interesting. I came back home
at 4:00 P.M. Then I played the TV game a little and I watched Video and TV
show. Then I went to bed at 6:00 P.M., because I had part-time job this day. I
got up at 8:30 P.M. I stayed on my bed about thirty minutes from I got up. I
stood up at 9:15 P.M. I watched TV show by 9:40 P.M., and I played the game
with my brother by 10:00 P.M. Then I took a bath from 10:00 P.M. to 10:10 P.M.
Then I got out my home at 10:25 P.M. I was sent to my place of work by my
mother. This day was very interesting.
200/5739 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿