I came back home at eight-forty-five o’clock because I did part-time
job at yesterday. As soon as I came back home, I watched the movie a little,
and I got to bed at ten o’clock. Then I got up at four o’clock, and took a
bath. There is no class today. My mother came back home at four- thirty o’clock.
I had a plan what drink with my friends and teacher yesterday. I was looking
forward to drinking with my friends and teacher. I and my mother picked up my
friend at five o’clock. We promised to gather at PALCO at six o’clock, but I
had arrived in gather place at five-thirty o’clock, so We went to TSUTAYA and
Daie. Then it was five-fifty o’clock, and we went gather place by at six-o’clock.
I had reservation for seven at six-thirty o’clock, but we arrived there at
six-ten o’clock. Then my friends and teacher arrived in there about six o’clock.
The name store which we had reservation is WATAMI. As soon as I arrived there,
we sit down chair. Then we ordered various meals and drinks. For example, it
was beer, wine, drink, potato, salad and so on. We were taught various things
by teacher while drink party was opening. I ate various meals and drinks. They
were very very delicious.
240/14447 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿