2014年1月21日火曜日

November 24 in 2013


I got up at 8:00 a.m. I drank wine by 5:00 a.m. This wine is Beaujolais Nouveau. First of all, I’m not easy to drink it, but I drank it a lot, and to drink it is easy. This wine was very delicious. I thought that I want to drink it again. As soon as I got up, I took a bath. I didn’t eat a breakfast because I didn’t want to eat it. I went place of near my house to play with my mother and my brother. This was very interesting. Then I came back home at 1:00 p.m. As soon as I arrived my home, I had a lunch with my mother and my brother. This lunch was very delicious. There was part-time job in this day, so I had to sleep by the time, but I watched recorded the program and played the TV game with my brother. It was very interesting. I was angry by my father because I didn’t go to bed. Then I went to bed at 4:00 p.m. I got up at 8:00 p.m. I lay in the bed while a time. I stand up from my bed at 9:00 p.m. Then I watched TV program with my brother by 9:30 p.m. but the TV program was not very interesting so we watched recorded the program from 9:30 p.m. This program was Doraemon. I watched it with my brother. Then I had dinner. I took a bath from 10:00 p.m. I took a bath for 10 minutes. Then I left for part-time job place. I was sent for there by my mother. This day was very interesting.
299/15337 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿