2014年1月21日火曜日

My favorite soccer player

I tell you about my favorite soccer player. My favorite soccer player is Thierry Henry. I think that I have known him when I was a junior high school student. He’s from France. He is forward. He has a lot of title. I tell you about these that I knew. First of all, in France national team, he gets world cup 1998 title and euro 2000 title and confederations cup 2003 title. When he got world cup title, he was twenty years old. At that time, he is young man, but he cooperated with veteran player and he exercised his ability. When in euro 2000 and confederations cup 2003, he is center person. Next club team of first club which he belonged to is Monaco FC club. Manager of this club was taken by him. He played soccer free in this club. Then he transferred another team. The team name is Juventus FC. He couldn’t get satisfactory results because he is forward, but he didn’t use as forward. He was midfielder in this club. He’s not used to play the position so he’s not good at position. Then he transferred another club team. The team name is Arsenal FC. This year, Monaco’s manager that was taken by Henry assumed Arsenal FC’s manager. The manager’s name is Arsene Wenger. He head hunted Henry to his club . He very exercised in this club. He got a lot of personal and team titles in this club. First of all, league title, FA cup title, league goal king title, Europe goal king title and so on. He gets league goal titles fourth times. This is the best record in history of Arsenal FC club. He got almost all teams titles, but he has team title which he couldn’t get at that time. It is UEFA champions league title, so he transferred another team for get the title. The team name is FC Barcelona. He had a difficult time a first year what he transferred, but second year. FC Barcelona’s manager was changed. This manager name is Josep Guardiola. He is very severe. He made a lot of disciplines and let player protects disciplines. Thanks to him, FC Barcelona became more stronger. This year, for the first time in history in Spain. Barcelona got all team titles. Of course, they got UEFA champions league title. That is to say, Henry got it. He had a difficult time first year, but he exercised in second year very much. Then he transferred another team. The team name is New York red bulls. He transferred this team because he likes America. Now, he plays soccer this team. I boost him. I have a lot of his goods. For example, uniform, key holder, DVDs and so on. They are treasure for me. I tell you about uniform. I have a lot of various uniforms of him. First of all, I have France national team’s uniform, next I have the uniform when he gets first goal at Arsenal FC. Next I have Barcelona’s uniform. On the other hand, I don’t have Monaco FC and Juventus FC and New York red bulls uniform of him. I want to get them. I can’t find their uniform. If I can find them, I’ll probably buy them. Recently, I watch his play at youtube.
565/12946 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿