2011年12月27日火曜日

My favorite soccer player

I’ll tell you about my favorite my favorite soccer player. My favorite soccer player is Thierry Henry. Do you know him? I think that he is the best soccer player. He has a lot of skills which it is necessary for soccer. For example, there are shot technique, speed and so on. He is from France. Of course, he belonged to France national team, but he drop out them because he is thirty-four years old. I wanted to see more him who played in France national team, but he belongs to club team. He has ever belonged to various club teams. For example, there are Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona and so on. Then he belong to New York Led bulls in America. I want to go there to watch his match some day. I want him to keep on playing soccer another five years. I think that he cans it.  
[150 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿