2011年12月22日木曜日

My favorite hot spring

 I like going to hot spring. I have ever gone to various hot spring for many times. I go there about four times a week. I want to go there every day, but I can't go there because I have a part-time job. I don't want to go there, when the day which I have a part-time job. I want to various hot spring more. The hot spring which I often go is Samata hot spring and Hanahotaru and so on. By the way, there exists in Mifune town and Misato town. My favorite hot spring which I have ever gone is Hanahotaru in Mifune. I like large and hot water's quality and sauna bath is good hot spring. I want to increase in business hours of hot spring. I think that want to all hot spring in Kumamoto prefecture someday. I'll introduce everyone about it.
[152 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿