[142 words]
2011年12月2日金曜日
My favorite baseball team
My favorite baseball team is Giants. I have been fun this team since I was a small. I have gone Tokyo dome to watch Giants game. Giants team had came to KUmamoto. Of course, I often watch it on TV, but them games doesn’t broadcast lately, and I can’t very watch it. I’m very sad. I want to broadcast them games more. By the way, I sometimes go Miyazaki to watch Giants camp. It is happy for me to watch Giants player. I got sign of a few player. I was very glad to it. I want to go there see them too. I’m not tired of see them again and again. Giants couldn’t win this year. I think that Giants is strong team. I want Giants to win next year. I trush this team and player.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿