[147 words]
2011年11月15日火曜日
My favorite class
My favorite class is chemistry. I liked science at time when I was small. When I was a elementary school student, I taked part in science club. Anyway, I have very liked science since I was small, but results of the science were not good when I was a elementary school student and junior high school student, so I study it very hard. As a result, I become good results of the science. Then I study chemistry at high school. When I studied it for the first time, I feel difficult it. I became good at it while I study chemistry steadily. Then I became like it, and I'm taking the class. It is difficult for me to understand it because this problem is difficult. I want to become good at it. I believe that be good at it, and I study very hard to it.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Sounds difficult.
返信削除Do you have to take such a scienctic classes?
I don't take that class.
返信削除Try best!
I don't take chemistry.
返信削除Try best!