2011年11月15日火曜日

My favorite singer

 My favorite singer is Takeshi Tsuruno. Do you know him? He was a Urutoraman Daina about ten years ago. In those days, I watched him on TV. Recantly, he appeared on television. The television is Quiz hexagon. I very like this program, but this is finished the other day. I think that Tsuruno is best singer. He released a lot of CDs and DVDs. Of course, He has still released them. For example, he sings another person songs. That is to say, he cover another person songs and of course, he has a lot of own music. He sometimes holds live broadcasting all over Japan everywhere. I go there to watch his live when he came to Fukuoka. This live was very interesting. By the way, when I go to Karaoke,I often sing him song. It is happy for me to sing him song.
[145 words]

2 件のコメント: