2011年7月14日木曜日

 Yesterday, I came back home at nine o’clock because I had part-time job. Then I was relaxed in my house. I had to go to university by ten-forty because first period to start at that time. I went to there in time. First period was English Writing. This class so important that I didn’t want to absent. Then my teacher is very interesting in this class, so I enjoy this class. Of course, I’m gave many subject by teacher. These are very difficult for me. I understood that this class have a test. I think do your best. First period finished. I went to school cafeteria with my friends and I told about test. I didn’t have a lunch. Then I went next classroom to took human right discussion. This class was very difficult for me. I couldn’t very understand content this class yesterday. In fact, I can’t very understand content this class every time. I’m anxious about test of this class. I finished all classes, and I took one subject s day and I came back home. I watched video since I have arrived my house. I slept a little. I waked up at seven-thirty. When I waked up, Hexagon have already started, but I recorded on HDD. I think I watch it next. Then I went to hot spring. I like it. I want to go to there once a week. In, fact I went to there about once a week recently. It was very interesting. Yesterday was very interesting.   
[262 words]   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿