2011年7月13日水曜日

Essays1-03b: Revised movie reviews

One of the themes that I found in the movie is Daniel’s various works. Daniel is main character in this story. Miranda, Lydia, Chris, and Natalie is also main character. Miranda is Daniel’s wife and Chris is Daniel’s son and Lydia and Natalie are Daniel’s daughter. Daniel is very kind and has a sense of responsibility to his children and he doesn’t budge an inch no matter what anyone says, therefore I think he is loved by his children.

 He drops out his work if he feels work is not fit. This way he experienced various works. I like his belief. In Japan, if you dropped out many works, you become have a bad reputation, and many company doesn’t come to adopt very you, but I have been heard that if you drop out work, you do another work is common and reputation doesn’t fall in the U.S. I like opinion this.
        
 In fact he worked as a voice artist and home help and so forth. Though I like American opinion, after all I want to keep on doing one work. He divorced his wife because he dropped out his work and he is crazy about to play with his children in this story. I think good that to be crazy to children, but I think I must not he is too crazy to children. I think Daniel is great father because Daniel is trusted by his children but I think child I think children shouldn’t be spoiled like him.

 Daniel last his work and he starts to look for new jobs. He can’t see his children because he was divorced by wife eventually he disguised another person and he adopted to wife’s company as home help. Then he can see his children, but he becomes strict. For example, he says study to children. He was accustomed to life as a home help.

Another theme that I found in the movie is ideal father image. I want him to be some times strict and usually kind. After all it is after my mind. I think he is ideal father. In a way I think he is freedom person.

 I want to be a good father like his in the future, but I won’t want to lost my work.
I bring up my child like his and I’ll do my best one work. I want to be a trip expert. I’m studying toward it. But I’m studying English very hard recently.


My essay was praised by shosan. I think I'm about to find a improve points.
[441 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿