2013年12月4日水曜日

BR2-13: Go Away, Cat


I borrowed this book because I was interested in this book’s cover picture. I’ll tell you about this book, A dog and a cat exists in this book. Main characters of this book wants to go away cat, but cat don’t go away. Main characters of this book were helped by them dog. By the way, this dog name is Floppy. Floppy is coming in front of cat, but cat don’t go away, and cat chases Floppy. I was surprised at reading this book. Generally, I have image that dog is stronger than cat, but thing like this exists, I don’t have dog and cat. I want to keep dog because I prefer dog to cat, but I don’t dislike. I think that if I have a dog, I’ll very busy. By the way, my relative kept a cat, but the cat had gone away.
165/9962 words
Reference

Roderick Hunt, & Brychta, Alex. (2003). A good trick. Oxford: Oxford University Press  



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿