2012年1月11日水曜日

December18

TOYOTA presents FIFA club world cup was held from December 8 to December 18 in Japan. FC BARCELONA which my favorite club took part in this tournament. SANTOS FC and Kashiwa and so on also joined this tournament. I was looking forward to coming this day. In fact, I went Yokohama to watch this tournament in December 18. I went there with my father and brother. I got up seven o’clock in this day. Then We go Kumamoto airport to ride airplane. I went to with my family all member by airport. It took about twenty minutes from my house to there Then We rest and went to toilet and told for a while in airport. Then We were seen off by mother and left. In fact, We were looking forward to airplane liftoff. Airplane liftoff was very interesting. It was happy for me to liftoff. I was excited because went to Tokyo for a long time. I listened to music of the airplane. It arrived in Tokyo about two hours. As soon as, We arrived in Tokyo, went to various places. By the way, I had lived in Tokyo about five years before, so We wanted to see place where We lived in before, and We wanted to go Tokyo tower and sky tree. In fact, We went there by train before go to see soccer games. We ride train for a long tome.When I had lived in Tokyo, my house is near the Tokyo tower. By the way, I commuted by elementary school of Tokyo for one year, so We visited there. I felt there is smaller than when I commuted there. I was very missed for there. Then We walked various places because FIFA club world cup haven’t started yet. For example, We ate a lunch. Our lunch was Soba. It was very delicious. I want to eat it again. Then We checked in the Hotel. We rest for a small time and went Yokohama stadium to watch soccer games. We went there by train. Then We arrived the station that is near to Yokohama stadium. Various things were sold at the station. Various things is soccer goods. We went Yokohama stadium by walking. It took ten minutes from station to there. Then We arrived at Yokohama stadium. Various soccer goods sold in there. I bought soccer goods in there. Yokohama stadium is very big. There are a lot of people of various country around the Yokohama National stadium. For example, they may be Soanish, American and Japanese. They are very big and enthusiastic. When I arrived there, three determine match have started yet. My seat position was very good. In fact, We wasn’t very interested in there, but kashiwa raisol is Japan, so We supported this team. Finally, they had lost. Then FC BARCELONA member entered stadium and them match started. Of course, We supported them. FC BARCELONA is said to be the strongest in the world. After all FC BARCELONA’s player is very good and beautiful. They are good at pass the ball. They often use many passes, they also use many pass in this day. Finally, FC BARCELONA won the SANTOS FC. We were very glad it. We also saw them winner parade and victory run. They are very impression. As soon as, this match was finished, We went back to the hotel, but I bought a dinner and went back because I didn’t have dinner. Then We had a dinner and went to bed. Then next day, We went airport to come back to Kumamoto. We arrived at the airport and We bought a various souvenir and went to toilet. By the way, We bought it because this day was sale date which weekly boys jump. Then We left to Kumamoto in the morning. When We arrived at the Kumamoto, my mother came to pick us up. Then We came back home by car. As soon as, I arrived at my home, I went KGU to take classes. This classes are English reading and English speaking. They are very interesting and difficult and my favorite classes. In English Speaking class, presentation was exist. I was high tenth, but I could do it. In English reading class was usual class. I think that this class is very useful to understand English because I read the English newspapers. December 18 was very interesting. I want to go to Tokyo again.
[741 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿